Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday, February 10, 2011

- no frost last night; temp 33 this morning
- men's breakfast at Taco Fiesta on Thursdays
- customer services calls from Ruth (2) and Bob
- bowling at noon at the Flamingo Bowl (see pictures)
- as y'all know, I'm not a bowler. So after 2 practice strikes and the 1st 3 frames I pulled my glutimous maximus and had to bowl off my right foot rather than the preferred left foot. I was still lucky and managed to break 100 by the 3rd line.
- supper at Wallbangers
- another service call to Ruth to fix her smoke alarms & her TV remote
- this evening Jim's going to Karoake in the hall while Diane & I rest & recover from the day's activities
- lastly, I have received messages from various circuitous routes that some of you think this blog site is boring. I'm always willing to change. So, if any of you have ideas on what else I can do to this blog site to make it more interesting, send me a comment or e-mail me at roger@meyer.net. Thank you. (And note that I do add as many links to each day's report as I can find.)





No comments:

Post a Comment